Updated: Jul 15, 2022
Join the St. Joan of Arc Community at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier to pray the Rosary on July 1 @ 10AM, then process to Parliament Hill shortly after 11AM to pray some more. We will pray the Rosary and other prayers for the intentions to free the Canadian people from the attacks on our freedoms, human conscience, and the Unborn.
Invocation of St. Joan of Arc
Glorious Saint Joan of Arc, Filled with compassion, For those who invoke thee, Filled with love, For those who suffer, Heavily laden With the weight of our troubles, We kneel at thy feet and humbly beg thee, To take our present need of your Canadian brothers and sisters, Under thy special protection to rise and assist us at this great hour of need to defeat this totalitarian and communist vaccine tyranny bearing down on us which seeks to blot out the divine image of Our Lord and Saviour in us. Grant to recommend it, To the Blessed Virgin Mary, And lay it before the throne of Jesus. Cease not to intercede for this country of martyrs and especially the Unborn who have shed their blood for over 50 years now on this Canadian soil. We cry out "Enough!" It's enough. Extract from us what you will to end this carnage once and for all. O most powerful Saint Joan of Arc, Do not let us lose our souls. Do not let this nation slip any further into the abyss of sin and darkness, but rouse up true soldiers of Christ to defend the dignity of every human person. Assist us in this day to make our land once again glorious, strong, free, and mostly importantly, faithful. Amen.
Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
St. Michael the Archangel defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
O glorious prince St. Michael, chief and commander of the heavenly hosts, guardian of souls, vanquisher of rebel spirits, servant in the house of the Divine King and our admirable conductor! Let it not be said that the Lord would grant our American brothers and sisters even a small victory on the holocaust of abortion but leave us with empty hands in this blood soaked land of unborn martyrs. Shall it be said that your arch enemy has triumphed over this nation? I call on you now to fulfill your messages to Venerable Philomena de Santa Columba in 1867 to raise up this country to defeat Satan and his infernal host which has gripped our country for decades and more recently with a tyrannical and vicious government. Lift your sword at this very moment and strike the head of the dragon, blinding him just long enough to give us a fighting chance. We promise with your help and the assistance of all the angels, including our Guardian angels which we now invoke, to fight to our last breath to free this country from its yoke of sin and error. Amen.
Invocation of Our Lady of the Cape, Queen of Intercessors
Our Lady of the Cape, Queen of Intercessors, daughter of the Father, Mother of the Son, and spouse of the Holy Spirit, envelop my heart with your Immaculate Heart; that your joys and sorrows be my joys and sorrows; that your prayers and supplications be my prayers and supplications. With trust and confidence do I unite my intercessions with yours seeking only the Divine Will of the Father. O Mary, Queen of Intercessors, my Mother in faith, pray for me that in all circumstances I would abandon myself to Divine Providence for the greater glory of God. Amen.
Invocation of St. Joseph (Prayer for Canada)
Hail, St. Joseph, Patron of Canada, protector and guardian of our beloved homeland. Keep under your sovereign patronage, in this hour of crisis, the unity, the faith and integrity of your children, the Canadian people, from sea to sea to sea. Amen.
Invocation of the Canadian Saints & Blesseds
At this seminal moment in the history of Canada, in this land of martyrs where their blood was spilled to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we reclaim this day for this Blessed Land. We ask that the Holy Spirit send forth His holy angels to assist us to disperse this present darkness and the evils of fear, hopelessness, despair, division, cowardice, and apostasy. Together with our Canadian Saints and Blesseds, we boldly approach the throne of heaven with the Maple Leaf in one hand and the Cross in the other, asking Our Lord for the sake of his martrys, saints and holy men and women of God to spare our country from the Totalitarian and Communist incursions into the Canadian family which seek to divide and conquer it by subjugating the human flesh to the State or enslaving us to capricious human will which justifies killing defenseless babies. We promise to become bolder in the profession of our holy Faith in the face of persecution, humiliation, and ridicule no matter what the price, no matter what the cost.
♫ St. Joseph, pray for us.
St. Anne, pray for us.
St. François de Laval, pray for us.
St. Marie de l'Incarnation, pray for us.
St. Marie-Marguerite d'Youville, pray for us.
St. Marguerite Bourgeoys, pray for us.
St. Kateri Tekakwitha, pray for us.
St. André Bessette, pray for us.
St. Rene Goupil, pray for us.
St. Jean de Lalande, pray for us.
St. Antoine Daniel, pray for us.
St. Jean de Brebeuf, pray for us.
St. Noel Chabanel, pray for us.
St. Gabriel Lalement, pray for us.
St. Isaac Jogues, pray for us.
St. Charles Garnier, pray for us.
Blessed Catherine of St. Augustine, pray for us.
Blessed Frédéric Janssoone, pray for us.
Prayer to Our Lady of Sorrows
Beloved Mother, so stricken with grief, help us to bear our own suffering with courage and love so that we may relieve your Sorrowful Heart and that of Jesus. In doing so, may we give glory to God Who gave you and Jesus to humanity. As you suffered, teach us to suffer silently and patiently. Grant unto us the grace of loving God in everything. O Mother of Sorrows, most afflicted of all mothers, have mercy on the sinners of the whole world. Amen.
Golden Arrow Prayer
MAY THE MOST HOLY, MOST SACRED, MOST ADORABLE, MOST INCOMPREHENSIBLE AND UNUTTERABLE NAME OF GOD BE ALWAYS PRAISED, BLESSED, LOVED, ADORED AND GLORIFIED, IN HEAVEN, ON EARTH AND UNDER THE EARTH, BY ALL THE CREATURES OF GOD, AND BY THE SACRED HEART OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, IN THE MOST HOLY SACRAMENT OF THE ALTAR. AMEN.
ROSARY - JOYFUL
ROSARY - SORROWFUL
ROSARY - LUMINOUS
ROSARY - GLORIOUS
1-All creatures of our God and King
All creatures of our God and King, Lift up your voice and with us sing:
Alleluia, Alleluia! Thou burning sun with golden beam, Thou silver moon with softer gleam;
Ref. O praise him, O praise him, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia!
Thou rushing wind that art so strong, Ye clouds that sail in heav’n a long,
O praise him, Alleluia! Thou rising morn, in praise rejoice, Ye lights of evening, find a voice
Thou flowing water pure and clear, Make music for thy Lord to hear,
Thou fire so masterful and bright, That givest man both warmth and light:
2-Be Thou my vision
1. Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart/ Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art/ Thou my best Thought, by day or by night/ Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.
2. Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word/ I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord/ Thou my great Father, I Thy true son/ Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.
3. Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight/ Be Thou my Dignity, Thou my Delight/ Thou my soul’s Shelter, Thou my high Tow’r/ Raise Thou me heav’nward, O Pow’r of my pow’r.
4. Riches I heed not, nor man's empty praise/ Thou mine Inheritance, now and always/ Thou and Thou only, first in my heart/ High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.
5. High King of Heaven, my victory won/ May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heav’n's Sun/ Heart of my own heart, whatever befall/ Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.
3-Holy God, we praise Thy name
1. Holy God, we praise thy Name; Lord of all, we bow before thee!
All on earth thy sceptre claim, all in Heaven above adore thee.
Infinite thy vast domain, everlasting is thy reign. (x2)
2. Hark! the loud celestial hymn angel choirs above are raising;
Cherubim and seraphim, in unceasing chorus praising Fill the heavens with sweet accord: Holy, holy, holy, Lord. (x2)
3. Lo! the Apostolic train, join the Sacred Name to hallow;
Prophets swell the loud refrain, and the white robed martyrs follow
And from morn to set of sun, through the Church the song goes on. (x2)
4. Holy Father, Holy Son, Holy Spirit, Three we name Thee;
While in essence only One, undivided God we claim Thee
And adoring bend the knee, while we own the mystery. (x2)
4-How great thou art
1. O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder/ Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made/ I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder/ Thy power throughout the universe displayed.
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art. (x2)
2. When through the woods, and forest glades I wander/ And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees/ When I look down, from lofty mountain grandeur/ And hear the brook, and feel the gentle breeze.
3. And when I think, that God, His Son not sparing/ Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in/ That on the Cross, my burden gladly bearing/ He bled and died to take away my sin.
4. O when I see ungrateful man defiling/ This bounteous earth, God's gifts so good and great/ In foolish pride, God's holy Name reviling/ And yet, in grace, His wrath and judgment wait.
5. When burdens press, and seem beyond endurance/ Bowed down with grief, to Him I lift my face/ And then in love He brings me sweet assurance/ 'My child! for thee sufficient is my grace'.
6. When Christ shall come, with shout of acclamation/ And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart/ Then I shall bow, in humble adoration/ And then proclaim: "My God, how great Thou art!"
5-O Sanctissima (CBWII 616)
O Sanctissima, O piissima,
Dulcis virgo Maria!
Mater amata, intemerata,
Ora, ora pro nobis
To solatium et refugium,
Virgo mater Maria!
Quidquid optamus, perte speramus
Ora, ora pro nobis
6-O Sacred Head Surrounded
O sacred Head surrounded, By crown of piercing thorn! O bleeding Head, so wounded, Reviled and put to scorn! The pow'r of death comes o'er you, The glow of life decays, Yet angel hosts adore you And tremble as they gaze.
In this thy bitter passion, Good Shepherd think of me
With thy most sweet compassion, Unworthy though I be:
Beneath thy cross abiding for ever would I rest,
In thy dear love confiding, And with thy presence blest
O Jesus, we adore thee Our thorn crowned Lord and King.
We bow our hearts before thee, And to they cross we cling.
O give us strength to bear it With patience and with love,
That we may truly merit a glorious crown above.